ASAP Appliance Service, Inc. agrees to provide complete, semi-annually complimentary inspections of your heating and air conditioning equipment. Agreements may be sold in lengths of 1, 2 or 3-years. You will receive two inspections per year sold.
Benefits of a Service Agreement
- You will be given Priority service over non-Service Agreement customers.
- Regular servicing of your equipment extends the life of your system and results in fewer repairs.
- Well-maintained equipment translates to more efficient cooling, safer hear and lower utility bills.
- Your repairs will receive a 10% discount on parts and labor for general maintenance repairs.
- burner assembly
- flame sensor is (cleaned if needed)
- heat exchanger
- ignition components
- ignitor (proper amp draw)
- vent connector
- inducer draft motor assembly
- flue or chimney (blockage)
- proper combustion air
- starting capabilities
- safety controls
- air filters
- blower components
- auxiliary heaters
- refrigerant/freon pressures
- evaporator coil
- condenser coil (blockage)
- condensation drain line
- vent/return temperatures are measured
- electrical connections
- proper voltage/current measured
- 1 year, 2 complimentary inspections
- 2 years, 4 complimentary inspections
- 3 years, 6 complimentary inspections
Note: The complimentary inspections will only be available during the life of the agreement. If they are not used, they do not rollover to renewed agreements.